Repackage an existing product based on a structured persona and design aesthetic.
Product: Rembrandt introduced the first whitening toothpaste in 1989, the first mouthwash in 1998, and the first whitening strips in 2004. They are leaders in researching whitening technology and provide customers with their best product. They focus on consistency, flavor, form, fit, texture, and comfort. Rembrandt costs $5.99 while other brands (Colgate and Crest) are around $3.99.
1. Pick and research product
2. Create mood board and come up with a concept
3. Roughly sketch ideas
4. Refine sketches and begin working in the computer
5. Decide on the shape and outline of the physical form
6. Finalize graphics
7. Cut physical packages and add graphic elements